The DoD and VA Health Sub-Market includes the Department of Defense (DoD) Defense Health Agency and military health system, as well as the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Lead to the growth of “DoD and VA Health Sub-Market” by defining the strategic direction and driving execution to achieve revenue targets. Successfully balance future growth initiatives with high-level execution on current commitments.
- Establish, maintain, and expand client relationships for the Sub-Market by understanding the mission, strategy, and key issues and challenges faced by clients, including the macro context and upcoming risks, and by mapping and bringing the best of LMI’s service line capabilities to help shape projects and business development opportunities in response to client needs.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and implementing market growth plans.
- Established professional network within the DHA and the VA markets highly desired.
- Deliver high quality services that meet client requirements by ensuring all project requirements are executed and projects are delivered in a cost-effective way. Facilitates effective collaboration with service lines to ensure LMI has the right staff deployed to deliver the right services.
- Collaborate with Business Development and service lines to identify and pursue new opportunities, manage external partnerships (e.g., sub-contractors), innovate on new service line capabilities and offerings, and drive overall client development opportunities. Set the strategic vision for internal and external partnerships and client growth, and direct business development resources accordingly…”
- Demonstrated experience managing a profit and loss (P&L) and a variety of federal government contracts. P&L experience of $5 million is advantageous.
- Solid understanding of the customer needs for the Sub-Market and specific experience with key client organizations.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the Sub-Market.
- Strong ability to collaborate to get things done in a matrixed organization (e.g., successful collaboration across division and groups in LMI’s current structure).
- Experience managing and leading high performing and dynamic teams to deliver on program requirements…”
G2X TAKE: This independent, not-for-profit entity and comprehensive services provider, focused on logistics, digital services, advanced analytics, and management advisory services, is seeking an established Exec to grow its DoD and VA Health Sub-Market by defining the strategic direction and driving execution to achieve revenue targets.