“Medical Science & Computing is searching for a Business Development Capture Manager. The Capture Manager will support the Business Development (BD) Team and will be responsible for supporting activities throughout the full lifecycle of BD. This includes identifying opportunities, maturing opportunities through the capture process, and helping support opportunities through the proposal process. The Capture Manager will report directly to the Vice President of Business Development.”
- Leads all capture functions to a specific opportunity once named “Capture Manager” and is responsible for the overall WIN.
- Responsible for building out capture planners.
- Responsible for completion of capture activities and action items.
- Responsible for building the capture team and holding kick-off meetings.
- Responsible for all capture team resources as well as receiving the approval and buy-in of the company’s key decision makers.
- Responsible for all capture gate reviews and the overall capture process.
- Lead and participate in gate reviews through out the BD lifecycle…”
“Intelligence & Analysis:
- Responsible for intelligence gathering.
- Directs research and analysis of intelligence.
- Responsible for sourcing competitive information.
- Works with members of capture team, including opportunity owners and operations staff, executives, pricing, finance, other BD team members, etc…”
- Requires a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three – six years (3 -6 years) of capture management or related business development experience winning large, technology-based solutions contracts within the Federal Government. Emphasis on Health IT and/or Life Sciences
- Demonstrated successes reflecting the ability to “grow the business” via organic program growth and new customer acquisitions
- Experience in both BD operations and business development is preferred…”
G2X TAKE: Looking to build on their extensive past performance supporting NIH, this fast-growing consultancy, who specializes in providing mission critical scientific and technical services to the Federal Government, is seeking a BD/Capture leader who can bring experience winning large, technology-based solutions contracts with an emphasis on Health IT and/or Life Sciences.