“The Data Analytics Center Director of Health Policy and Analytics (HPDA) will direct operations of a portfolio of government contracts within the HPDA Group. The Center assist clients with health data analytics, informatics, and quantitative and qualitative research areas using survey, claims, and hospital administrative data to study trends in health care spending and utilization of services; to analyze Medicare and other health programs; and to understand the epidemiology of diseases. The HPDA team also uses and/or develops software tools and IT solutions for health data analytics. The Center Director works collaboratively across the HPDA group and company to achieve business goals. Responsibilities include developing interdisciplinary methodological solutions, publishing and presenting work, and mentoring personnel.
The Data Analytics Center Director is responsible for business growth as well as managing options and overseeing client delivery and portfolio profit and lost (P&L). To support business growth, the Center Director cultivates client and partner relationships, participates in business development activities including leading proposals, and participates in producing long-range strategic plans.
We are looking for a dynamic leader to expand our Federal market (HHS and its Operating Divisions (such as CMS, ASPE, and AHRQ) and State Government clients. The selected applicant needs to be a strategic thinker, proven manager with demonstrated leadership ability. The position reports to the Group Vice President…”
- Participate in the development of the strategic direction and goals of the Group. Lead the planning and implementation of efforts to meet goals at the Center level.
- Participate in business development activities for the Group and play a leader role in capture efforts of the Center. Participate in proposal developments. Work with Business Development, lead Center in seeking business opportunities in accordance with defined Group strategy. These opportunities should include expanding work with existing clients as well as developing new relationships within the Federal and State governments.
- Interact strategically with cross-functional teams and other functional areas within HPDA and SSS to ensure timely project deliverables; maintains consistently high performance standards and quality of work; works with other personnel to staff project teams, optimize resource utilization and capacity, and oversee project budgets across the center…”
- Masters degree in data sciences, economics or related disciplines,
- 15 years of related experience, with 10 years project management experience.
- Previous supervisory and corporate management experience (at least five years).
- Experience in corporate oversight of projects, including project status reviews.
- Strong skills in leading and authoring proposals.
- Proven record of expanding lines of work with existing clients as well as developing new client relationships.
- Preference given to applicants with knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, private payer data, and the various ongoing research efforts underway to assess innovative designs within provisions of the ACA.
- Experience working with/in any of these government entities: HHS, CMS, MedPAC, AHRQ, CDC…”