- “The Civilian Health Sales Lead is responsible for driving the sales strategy for Military Services Sector, coordinating the sales process, focusing on efficient sales/business development spend, working collaboratively to shape and close deals, and personally providing oversight for portfolio’s most critical, large and complex opportunities.
- Create and Drive the Sales Strategy for AFS Civilian Health Sales
- Create and Drive the Portfolio Sales Strategy and overall sales campaign with eye on growing net new business of large complex deals
- Develop differentiated solutions, capture tactics, win strategies, discriminators, competitive analysis, and teaming strategies that balance program risk and reward and execute a disciplined, comprehensive approach to win the top opportunities in the Federal government sector
- Manage sales efforts typically focused around the sale of transformational solutions, shaping sophisticated/complex deals that balance client and AFS interests
- Ensure capture strategy and proposal activities are compliant with internal controls for non-Capital Committee deals; accountable for ensuring corporate and internal reviews are conducted
- Works with Accenture, teaming partner, subcontractor, third party and Subject Matter Expert (SME) resources to develop a winning solution that appropriately balances and integrates technologies, processes, delivery organizational structure, staffing, schedules, pricing and incentives…”
- 10+ years’ experience in one or more of the following: Consulting Services, Business Process Outsourcing, or Information Technology solutions, services, and markets including knowledge of competitive offerings
- 10+ years’ experience with Federal acquisition processes, procedures, and laws
- Demonstrated experience selling in the “New”, specifically cloud, cyber security, digital services, analytics, mobile and other NextGen technologies…”
G2X TAKE: This global consultancy, recently awarded a $79M TeleHealth support IDIQ contract out of BUMED, is seeking a lead to drive the sales strategy for the Military Services Sector, working collaboratively to shape and close deals, and personally providing oversight for the portfolio’s most critical, large and complex opportunities.