“Dovel Technologies seeking seeking a Business Development/Capture Manager. The Capture Manager will support the Business Development (BD) Team and will be responsible for supporting activities throughout the full lifecycle of BD. This includes identifying opportunities, maturing opportunities through the capture process, and helping support opportunities through the proposal process. The Capture Manager will report directly to the Vice President of Business Development…”
- Leads all capture functions to a specific opportunity once named “Capture Manager” and is responsible for the overall WIN.
- Responsible for building out capture planners.
- Responsible for completion of capture activities and action items.
- Responsible for building the capture team and holding kick-off meetings.
- Responsible for all capture team resources as well as receiving the approval and buy-in of the company’s key decision makers…”
“Intelligence & Analysis:
- Responsible for intelligence gathering.
- Directs research and analysis of intelligence.
- Responsible for sourcing competitive information.
- Works with members of capture team, including opportunity owners and operations staff, executives, pricing, finance, other BD team members, etc.
- Responsible for performing SWOT analysis and developing preliminary win themes…”
- Lead solutioning that results from quality intelligence and analysis.
- Develop foundational information and baseline information that leads to winning management and technical approaches.
- Collaborate with other BD team members and/or operations staff to build a winning solution.
- Support and lead staffing as it relates to identifying candidates and key personnel.
- Lead efforts to build a winning team, consisting of subcontractors or other teaming partners, as needed.
- Translate SWOT analysis into powerful, compliant, and compelling win themes and overall win story.
- Lead pricing strategy and collaborate with finance and operations staff to develop competitive pricing…”
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- Minimum of three – six years (3 -6 years) of capture management or related business development experience winning large, technology-based solutions contracts within the Federal Government. Emphasis on Health IT and/or Life Sciences
- Demonstrated successes reflecting the ability to “grow the business” via organic program growth and new customer acquisitions…”
G2X TAKE: This fast growing consultancy, who only recently received a capital infusion which will be used to broaden their reach within the Federal market in areas including biomedical informatics, scientific research and development, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence, and full lifecycle grants management and administration, is seeking a leader with experience winning large, technology-based solutions contracts within the Federal Government.