“ERPi is currently searching for a full-time Senior Proposal Manager Manager to support ERPi’s Business Development Team. This role contributes to improving the Veteran’s lives and working towards a larger mission.”
- The ideal candidate will be an energetic strategic Proposal Managing professional supporting our Account Leads through all phases of opportunity capture and proposal development. As a part of the BD Team, the Proposal Manager will drive proposals of all sizes through completion. ERPi primarily bids on opportunities in Healthcare, Military Health, and Health IT. This will require close coordination with Account Leads and the BD team, and will include opportunity assessment, capture support, developing proposal strategies, solutioning, and proposal development. The candidate should be innovative and strategic and have a passion for motivating and engaging stakeholders.
- Manage the proposal development process from draft or final Request for Proposal (RFP) release through proposal submission, for short- and long-turn proposal efforts, and often times multiple efforts concurrently
- Collaborate with an opportunity’s capture lead to staff the proposal team and assign responsibilities
- Monitor for Government communications such as RFPs, amendments, and Questions and Answers (Q&A), distributing them to the proposal team as appropriate
- Act as proposal team’s authority on RFP compliance
- Define and manage the proposal development and review schedule
- Analyze an RFP and generate working documents with compliant outlines, structures, format and styles
- Guide proposal contributors in the timely and effective fulfillment of their responsibilities
- Manage and facilitate proposal reviews
- Perform cross-disciplinary proposal development tasks such as data call coordination, graphic development coordination, section writing, and desktop publishing …”
“REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- The position requires a minimum of four years of direct, successful Federal proposal development experience with progressive and increasing roles and responsibilities.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills are critical to collaborate effectively with proposal teams, comprehend complex proposal solutions, and to lead ERPi proposal teams to developing high-quality, clear and concise proposals.
- Knowledge of Shipley capture and proposal processes
- Ability to lead solutioning sessions to drive teams of SMEs to develop clear storyboards and win themes…”
G2X TAKE: This fast-growing Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business and professional services management ﬁrm, that delivers strategic, advisory, technological, and implementation support services to Federal Agencies, is seeking a leader to support growth opportunities in Healthcare, Military Health, and Health IT.