“ICF is looking for dynamic, strategic, and action-oriented business development leader to join our growing Corporate Growth Division. This position reports to the Senior Vice President and leader of ICF’s Corporate Strategic Priorities team. The ideal candidate will be a proven full life-cycle business development professional with a track record of positioning, pursuing and winning large, cross-functional, multi-disciplinary programs. This individual must exhibit exceptional leadership qualities and be highly collaborative as they must work closely with our clients and teaming partners as well as people throughout ICF, including other members of ICF’s corporate leadership team and team members in our operating groups.
We are looking for people with at least 15+ years of experience working with Federal agencies with a specific focus on selling consulting services in the public health arena. We want you to bring your excellent industry and customer knowledge to open doors, facilitate partnering, and to help craft compelling strategies that drive results. This candidate should have existing relationships at CDC, NIH and DHA. They should also be able to command a room, lead with credibility, and be able to use analytical, negotiation, and interpersonal and diplomatic skills that lead to productive business relationships.
Specific responsibilities to include:
- Grow the pipeline through the identification and qualification of new business opportunities that are consistent with corporate strategic priorities in a manner that takes full advantage of the entire company’s capabilities.
- Oversee major capture activities from inception to win by leading senior level engagement with end customers, primes and partners in collaboration with other ICF leaders.
- Be present in the market and a representative senior leader of our firm. Use your knowledge of the industry to position ICF’s point of view in a meaningful and strategic way.
- Leverage current and emerging technologies and innovation tools and strategies to strengthen our level of engagement with our customers to promote growth and help us right size, optimize, and be ever more efficient and innovative in delivering solutions to our clients…”
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience leading capture in the public sector focused on selling high value solutions and services.
- Must be willing to travel to pursuit teams and clients when needed.
- You should be comfortable leading by influence in a non-hierarchical environment, where collaboration is crucial to success. You’ll work closely with cross-functional teams, senior leaders, and clients to achieve desired results, with a focus on improving the whole, not just the parts…”
G2X TAKE: This global consulting and services provider, who recently announced the launch of its integrated marketing, communications and associated technology business with a full range of capabilities grounded in behavioral insights, creative engagement and technology, is seeking a leader with 15+ years of experience working with Federal agencies with a specific focus on public sector health (e.g., NIH, FDA and CDC).