“Leidos is seeking a Business Development Analyst to lead the business development and capture activities of our Health and Human Services (HHS) portfolio. The position is focused on identifying, qualifying, and capturing opportunities within HHS programs, continuing to build the Leidos reputation and business pipeline, executing the BD process, maintaining a high win probability, and growing business within the HHS domain.”
- Perform market research to qualify new business opportunities, including analysis of customer budgets, capabilities required, current customer preferences, competitive environment assessments, and incumbent strengths and weaknesses.
- Coordinate and conduct meetings with customers, competitors, clients, and teammates to develop market insight on requirements, acquisition strategy, acquisition timing, and contract vehicle choices.
- Serve as Capture Manager for selected opportunities, either all the way to award or in the early capture phase.
- Participate as required in the Leidos business development process, including pipeline reviews, opportunity gate reviews, black hat sessions, and proposal reviews.
- Collaborate with Leidos Account Managers, IDIQ PMs, other BD personnel and capture and line management to support cross enterprise objectives and customer engagement…”
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in related technical field, and 15+ years in a Business Development position. ( Additional education, training or experience may be considered in lieu of degree).
- Proven track record of successful business development at a variety of acquisition sizes.
- Demonstrated access to key HHS customers and industry partners.
- Prior experience supporting business development and capture efforts for Health agencies…”
G2X TAKE: This Fortune 500 IT, engineering, and science solutions and services leader is seeking a growth exec to focus on identifying, qualifying, and capturing opportunities within HHS programs, continuing to build the Leidos reputation and business pipeline, and growing business within the HHS domain.