The Gov’t Health & Safety Solutions Operation of Leidos Health Group has an opening for a Vice President, in charge of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) Division. Work location for this position is Baltimore MD. Some local and regional travel is expected.
Reporting to the Sr. Vice President of the Gov’t Health & Safety Solutions Operation, the CMS Division VP provides strategic direction for the CMS portfolio and line management oversight of all Leidos business contracts performed within CMS and its operating division. The current business annual run rate for this division is approximately $200 million in revenue a year. As the lead VP overseeing the CMS business, this person will manage a combination program managers, and other staff to achieve business and operational results consistent with the Gov’t Health & Safety Solutions Operation’s Annual Operation Plan (AOP). The total number of staff (employees and subcontractors) is greater than 700 supporting multiple programs. Services performed in support of the CMS portfolio include but are not limited to Data Center, Agile software design and development, system deployments, infrastructure services, end user support and data analytics.”
- Provide strategic direction and strategy to action plan for the CMS portfolio
- Work collaboratively with Business Development organization and other sales support personnel to achieve business growth targets within CMS account base.
- Actively engage other organizations within Leidos on collaboration efforts that will raise the bar on our current contracts and enable growth in adjacent markets
- Oversee operational execution and financial aspects of contract deliverables, cost, and schedule to achieve all key performance indicators of the organizations’ AOP commitment.
- Lead staff to achieve a high degree of customer affinity with all programs and maintain Leidos positive brand recognition throughout CMS…”
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 15+ years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience running a significant portfolio of programs within the federal market
- Existing positive relationships in the CMS account base.
- Knowledge and experience in managing multiple contract types (CPFF, FFP, FPLOE, T&M, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow all aspects of a business area successfully including customers, people, programs, financials, and new business over multiple years
- Proven successful track record of achieving on contract growth (OCG) and winning recompetes, takeaways, and new business within the HHS market
- Knowledge of innovative industry business models and corresponding “go to market” solutions to aid in further growing the Leidos business in the HHS account.
- Knowledge and awareness of industry best practices in program and project management, CMMI, ITIL, and other areas relevant to high maturity planning and execution
- Knowledge of large, small, and “other than small” competition in the HHS market, along with their strengths and vulnerabilities
- Existing positive relationships in the CMS account base…”
G2X TAKE: This Fortune 500 IT, engineering, and science solutions and services leader is seeking a VP to provide strategic direction for the CMS portfolio and line management oversight of all Leidos business contracts performed within CMS and its operating divisions.