Livanta is seeking an experienced, strategic leader with strong communication skills and established track record to serve as the Director of Business Development for Federal healthcare. This individual will be responsible for driving the sales of health care services for Federal Healthcare agencies, for developing differentiated marketing strategies to generate new leads and revenue growth, and for building a sales pipeline for high-value opportunities.
- Responsible for driving the sales of healthcare services for Federal Healthcare agencies including the Defense Health Agency, the Department of Veterans Affairs and across Health and Human Services.
- Responsible for the development and execution of differentiated marketing strategies to drive new leads and ultimately revenue growth.
- Knowledgeable of the entire Federal sales lifecycle including business development and the identification of new leads through capture management, proposal development, and post-submission.
- Establish a working sales process within the company to ensure the disciplined management of the sale pipeline. Responsible for ensuring that appropriate gate reviews are clearly defined and performed.
- Build a sales pipeline of qualified leads driving the highest value opportunities through proposal submission.
- Identify teaming partners and key personnel to develop a winning solution…”
“Qualifications and requirements
- 10+ years of experience in the Federal healthcare market.
- 10+ years of experience with Federal sales process including business development, capture management and proposal development.
- 5+ years of experience working with Federal healthcare agencies including VA, DHA and/or HHS.
- Experience in Federal sales around consulting, Business Process Outsourcing or information technology solutions and services….”
G2X TAKE: Fresh off receiving a 5-year $205M contract at CMS to provide Beneficiary Protection Case Review Services, this provider of health IT, health care consulting, business process outsourcing, and IT solutions and services, is seeking a lead to drive growth in Federal Healthcare agencies including the Defense Health Agency, the Department of Veterans Affairs and across Health and Human Services.