The National Cancer Institute (NCI) Office of Acquisitions (OA), in support of the NCI Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Development Center, is seeking information on how an interested and qualified Contractor could provide services for the NIH SBIR/STTR Applicant Assistance Program (AAP).
The services provided under this task order shall include the continuation and expansion of an existing AAP pilot program to improve the support of underrepresented groups, as well as businesses operating in regions underrepresented in NIH funding. The Contractor shall leverage existing tools and resources beyond the current pilot program as needed. The AAP program shall include NCI, NHBLI, NINDS and NIA; enable up to 80 AAP participants/companies per round; and ensure high level of training quality by an appropriate ratio between the number of companies and qualified coaches with in-depth knowledge on the SBIR/STTR grant process and on what makes a SBIR/STTR proposal competitive in the peer review. The main tasks to be completed under this contract are as follows:
- Develop a project plan to describe the development and implementation of the requirements under this contract.
- Develop a quality control plan to describe the measurements taken to further improve the AAP during the course of the contract and beyond.
- Collect AAP applications electronically and provide an application receipt system. Based on previous experience, it is anticipated that approximately 250 applications will be submitted for each coaching round in total…
The Contractor shall:
- Develop a Project Management and Quality Control Plan (PMQC-Plan)…
The Contractor shall develop a PMQC-Plan for the scope of the project.
- The PMQC-Plan shall describe the development and implementation of the requirements under this contract.
- The PMQC-Plan shall outline the timing of the key operations and the associated resources in sufficient amount of detail…