Perspecta is seeking an experienced client-facing leader to drive the expansion of our VA business in to the Veterans Benefit Administration (VBA).
- Manage a large team with broad scope or impact, including setting organizational direction/work prioritization, people development, cost management, and alignment with larger business goals.
- Plans and directs the delivery of contracted business activities throughout the contract’s lifecycle (from business development through contract closure) for portfolio of contracts.
- Directs the planning, assessment and development of new business opportunities in partnership with sales
- Establish trusted advisor relationships at senior levels for the account.
- Develops and nurtures senior management or executive-level relationships with the customer
- Significant contributor to the development of long-term strategic account plan; leads substantial portions of the strategic account plan
- In-depth knowledge of the Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) with a particular focus on scanning opportunities/claims processing, benefits and the detail of VBA business processes, including benefit calculation rules.
- Demonstrated experience with process optimization and automation to enhance data integration in order to improve decision making
- Track record of leading large programs focused business process re-engineering
- Demonstrable capability for business P&L management
- Experience in developing customer relationships including very good negotiation, presentation and communication skills.