“The Business Development/Partnership Lead will be responsible for establishing, coordinating and overseeing the development of new business partnerships and maintaining existing partnerships. Experience must include in the federal government contracting space.”
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and maturing partner relationships with small and large businesses and contributing to the growth.
- Develop, Track and maintain formal small/large business database repository and recommend partners to pursuit and business teams
- Initial outreach and vetting of small/large business and strategic partners prior to business engagement, proofs of concept and pilots
- Responsible for establishing Mentor-Protégé and Joint Venture programs
- Analyzes market trends, proposes new avenues for partnership, such as, GWACS/IDIQs/BPAs, etc.
- Provides research, analysis and recommendations as part of the partnership plan development of strategic plans for the business unit.
- Reports project status and progress to Lead Director and/or staff VP of business development and other management.”
- Requires a BA/BS degree; Masters is preferred.
- 8 years of business development/partnership experience in the Federal Government contracting space and preferably in the healthcare industry
- Experience developing and establishing partnerships with other businesses, including small businesses is required.
- Creating or supporting Mentor-Protégé and/or Joint Venture programs is preferred.
- 5 years of progressive direct/indirect leadership responsibilities; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience in business/product development and/or marketing preferred…”
G2X TAKE: Ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers, this national health company, that serves more than 78 million people, is seeking a Federal Health Growth Exec to be responsible for positioning and capture execution of Federal health care opportunities.