“The VP of Proposal Operations will manage all aspects of the Proposal Operations Center and have direct responsibility for owning and managing the largest and most strategic proposals; to include managing the proposal staff members and their careers and career objectives”
“What you will do:
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge of the Business Development practice, methodologies, best practices, and procedures; and apply them to projects to ensure that required objectives are achieved
- Manage proposals from pre-RFP through delivery, orals, and BAFO, which includes managing every aspect of the proposal, from quality through compliance and content.
- Assign and monitor proposal roles and responsibilities (including subcontractors) throughout the proposal
- Create and enforce win themes and the CNSI value proposition
- Ensure compliance and take ownership of the quality and content of every proposal section
- Manage the orals and BAFO process and ensure timely and high-quality production and delivery…”
“Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree with 12+ years of business development or related experience, inclusive of strong proposal management experience
- You have domain knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, or other healthcare verticals
- You are highly organized with analytical skills and attention to detail…”
G2X TAKE: This National Health IT player and CMS SPARC Prime is seeking a VP of Proposal Operations to manage all aspects of the Proposal Operations Center and have direct responsibility for owning and managing the largest and most strategic proposals.