- Strategic Account Leader will report to an Area Sales Manager or Regional Director.
- Act as a primary point of contact and the face of GitLab for our strategic and large prospects.
- Contribute to root cause analysis on wins/losses.
- Communicate lessons learned to the team, including account managers, the marketing team, and the technical team.
- Take ownership of your book of business
- document the buying criteria
- document the buying process
- document next steps and owners
- ensure pipeline accuracy based on evidence and not hope
- Contribute to documenting improvements in our sales handbook.
- Provide account leadership and direction in the pre- and post-sales process
- Conduct sales activities including prospecting and developing opportunities in large/strategic accounts
- Ensure the successful rollout and adoption of Gitlab products through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources…”
- Able to provide high degree of major account management and control
- Work under minimal supervision on complex projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- 5+ years successful quota attainment in the Public Sector Space
- Very motivated and goal-oriented …”
G2X TAKE: This software developer, that supports a platform of 31 million people across 97+ million repositories, is seeking a Public Sector Strategic Account Leader to act as a primary point of contact and the face of GitLab for its strategic and large prospects, including ensuring the successful rollout and adoption of Gitlab products through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources.