The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Management and Policy, Acquisition Division on behalf of the Office of the Inspector General (OIG), is issuing this competitive RFQ.
The HHS-OIG is seeking to procure a Cybersecurity training product that provides:
- Hands-on/Modular Lab-based training in current cyber disciplines to include topics such as (but not limited to):
- Threat Hunting
- Compliance & Legislation
- Malware Analysis
- Digital Forensics
- Infrastructure & Web Hacking…
- Ease of access to the training environment, without the need to install any specialized software or plug-ins. Platform must be Web-browser based without the need to download virtual machines to a local system.
- 24/7 Accessibility
- Continual and rapid addition of new labs that map to real-world vulnerabilities and breaches as they arise.
- The platform should provide robust capture-the-flag/training scenarios and challenges for users to exploit vulnerable systems using the latest tactics and techniques of hackers. It should allow for independent navigation through simulated environments based on training objectives.