“We are seeking a talented individual for a Sr. Director of Business Development who oversees HMS Federal’s Business Development and Marketing functions. Responsible for driving increased revenue through new contract awards for the Federal Health market, and as appropriate other Federal Agencies. Manages Federal Business Development Department resources.”
- Achieves assigned BD Department’s revenue targets, and individual revenue targets for assigned Federal Agency focus.
- Manages and supervises Federal Business Development Department resources.
- Develops Federal market strategies and tactics to obtain new business with the Federal Government. Gathers intelligence regarding clients, partners, competitors, and markets to inform client/opportunity strategy. Ensures successful implementation of business development strategy/tactics across all Federal Markets.
- Manages opportunity identification and development to maximize achievement of contract awards; Maintains Federal Markets opportunity pipeline and required opportunity documentation, including updates to the HMS CRM (SalesForce.com)…”
“Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Business knowledge of and senior relationships with Federal Health Agencies, including HHS/CMS, DVA, and MHS/Tricare.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules, FISMA requirements and Federal Health Agency-specific security requirements.
- Demonstrated success in managing Federal Business Development Departments and resources.
- Exercise sound judgment in decision making on opportunity pursuits, as well as, long term business strategies….”
“Minimum Related Work Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience in leading or supporting business development and operational units specifically related to strategic initiatives, product development, and other similar responsibilities.
- 5+ years’ experience in the federal healthcare market required…”
G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage their past performance using technology and data analytics to help Federal agencies such as CMS and Veterans Affairs to deliver payment accuracy and compliance solutions that drive efficiency and sustainability of Government Healthcare programs, HMS is seeking a leader to drive growth efforts across VA.