“MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under MAXIMUS’s founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People® since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes…”
“Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and lead MAXIMUS staff on three separate contracts that provide operations, project, and technical management (engineering) support to Health Information Technologies (HIT) division of the Defense Health Agency (DHA).
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience and ability to lead multiple support teams responsible for advanced technology design, development, integration, testing, training, deployment, operations and/or maintenance efforts.
- In addition, have the organizational ability to direct multiple activities of an integrated team of technical, organizational, and business process improvement staff to execute the business plans, interface with other functions and outside personnel, investigate and resolve problems, and prepare capital and operating budget requests.
- Oversee all aspects of the business unit to include the operational performance, strategic planning, contracting actions, subcontractor management, human capital assignments, recruiting, hiring, financial management, budgeting, and business development.
- Develop, manage and pursue professional relationships (new and existing) needed for recognition as a leader within the DoD Health and/or MHS environments to advance the capabilities of all MAXIMUS service offerings…”
G2X TAKE: MAXIMUS is seeking a VP to oversee all aspects of a business unit that includes multiple contracts that provide operations, project, and technical management (engineering) to support the Health Information Technologies (HIT) division of the Defense Health Agency (DHA), to include leading all related operational performance, strategic planning, financial management, and business development activities.