PSI’s Growth and Business Development Team is seeking an experienced Capture Manager to focus on information technology and health-related opportunities, responsible for winning new major business opportunities in the federal marketplace specifically DHA, HHS, VA, and other Fed-Civ Agencies. This role requires a highly resourceful and customer relationship-oriented individual. Candidate must have proven record of winning new business and assisting Operation Teams on re-competes in advance of contract expiration. Candidate must be able to maintain customer and industry relationships in pursuit of new business. The position will report to the Director of Capture/Proposal Management.
The successful candidate must perform effectively through the expected ebb and flow of supporting BD efforts. More specifically, the selected candidate will be expected to identify, qualify, and provide capture management for federal government programs of significant value. This includes building and managing a portfolio of accounts. The candidate will position PSI with the client(s); develop and maintain a value-added working relationship with PSI line organizations including Business Group executives, Business Developers, Proposal Managers, and other technical support personnel; conduct competitive assessments on specific opportunities; make recommendations on bid/no-bid and selection of team members; and draft related teaming agreements. To do this, the selected candidate must stay abreast of PSI technical offerings, successes, and breakthroughs. While doing this, he/she will also be expected to meet or exceed imposed performance goals in support of overall corporate growth and success; maintain and implement a professional approach including full awareness and compliance of applicable Federal Procurement and Business Ethics Codes and Regulations; and perform as a professional steward of PSI resources and reputation in the execution of all assigned duties.
Primary duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop, maintain, and execute capture strategies and detailed capture plans.
- Support the proliferation of the Capture Plan associated with an approved pursuit effort to increase the win probability.
- Lead efforts from qualification to award, managing the Capture Pursuit Team to successful contract bids and wins, contacting existing and new clients and partners, and providing guidance for and external teaming decisions for pursuit.
- Motivate, energize, and empower the rest of the capture and proposal teams to deliver a winning solution.
- Lead, support, and coordinate solutions development (with SME support) for assigned opportunities…
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5+ years of direct capture management experience
- Understanding of capture management / proposal development life cycle and ability to work on multiple captures simultaneously.
- Exceptional knowledge of business processes and tools such as GovWin, FedBizOpps, Federal Procurement Data System, etc.
- Organized, highly skilled professional, knowledgeable in government contracting with excellent leadership and collaboration skills
- Ability to contribute, write, and review technical proposals…