“3M is seeking a Strategic Account Leader for the Department of Veterans Affairs located in Maryland, Washington D. C. or Virginia and will be responsible for the US territory.”
- The person hired for the position of Strategic Account Leader, Government Operations will primarily be responsible for acting in a consultative manner by developing joint strategies and creating meaningful value propositions for Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) customers. The Strategic Account Leader is also responsible for government supply chain integration, contract implementation, training creating strategy and executing business plans that deliver growth across the full product portfolios for Medical Solutions Division (MSD) within the US Federal Market Health Care Sector.
- This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government, or military environments to a 3M career.”
“Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Advanced level of functional knowledge and understanding of the Department of Veterans Affairs, (DVA), Department of Health And Human Services (HHS), Other Governmental Agencies (OGA), and United States Public Health Services (USPHS) supply chain management
- Responsible for delivering and managing a cohesive business strategy to increase market share of 3M healthcare solutions in existing Federal Government Agencies healthcare facilities and penetrate emerging markets
- Serves as the subject matter expert (SME) for healthcare business strategies in the Federal Government Healthcare Markets, focus HHS and OGA
- Responsible for “hands-on experience and expertise” for supply chain management in the Federal Government Healthcare
- Accountable for OGA as a strategic account. Achieves specified targets, manages projects, and performs the business development function
- Develop and train local sales teams for their targeted federal accounts to establish credible business plans and engagement strategies that lead to increased sales and exceeding forecast
- Work with Strategic Account Leaders for Department of Defense, Department of Veterans Affairs, and Other Government Agencies; to establish strategic business relationships within targeted federal accounts through developing contacts high and wide within the accounts and coordinating with field sales teams to deliver high value solutions …”
- Minimum of three (3) years of federal health care experience
- Minimum of five (5) combined years of experience in Sales, Marketing, and/or Business Development in a private, public, government, or military environment …”
G2X TAKE: This large global company with $33 billion in sales and 93,000 employees is seeking a lead for Government Operations who will primarily be responsible for acting in a consultative manner by developing joint strategies and creating meaningful value propositions for Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) customers.