“The Defense Health Sales Lead (which is a business development function) will play a wide variety of roles related to delivery and sales, shaping solutions for clients and maintaining and growing industry relationships.”
- Proactively generate and build client relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification in absence of an existing client relationship or opportunity, and work to strengthen existing relationships within the account.
- Identify and engage on strategic opportunities, developing new clients/pipeline, and driving new capabilities into target areas.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the client and their IT and business initiatives, with a strong emphasis on existing relationships.
- Selected candidate will quickly develop expertise in Accenture Federal Services offerings and services, financial drivers and imperatives, and match those to client buying patterns and needs…”
- 7+ years of proven federal sales and growth, practice building capabilities; especially as it relates to breaking into whitespace and building a sizeable book of business
- Intimate knowledge of Defense Health and related clients with pre-existing client account relationships
- Ability to support proposal development; travel to client(s) and help other account members develop meaningful relationships with client decision makers
- Work closely with sales and capture teams from opportunity identification through delivery …
G2X TAKE: This global leader in change management consulting and Healthcare solutions, with expertise implementing large-scale EHR deployments, and one of four named key partners on the MHS GENESIS implementation team, is seeking a lead to play a wide variety of roles related to delivery and sales, shaping solutions for clients and maintaining and growing industry relationships.