“DMI is looking for a Director of Business Development, Health IT that is positioned to take DMI’s World Class Mobility, Cyber Security, Big Data Analytics and Overarching IT Services into new markets. As DMI continues its growth and expansion, we are looking for Business development Executives who has sold into these markets and have relationships with C-Level executives such as Chief Information Officers, Chief Technology Officers.”
“The ideal candidate will have a background in one or more of the following areas, Managed Mobility Solutions, Big Data Analytics or Cyber Security along with established client relationships. The Business Development Executive will be focused on helping DMI promote its decade of systems integration experience to these new and expanding sectors. Solutions like Mobility Solutions, Big Data and Cyber Security will be your calling card to help secure new and growth accounts. DMI is looking for people who secure new agreements and foster the growth of our services while concurrently developing an enduring trusted relationship with these new clients.”
“Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently meet sales and profitability goals.
- Must generate new business with named accounts
- Must have sold to Department of Health and Human Services.
- Establish Master Services Agreements and New Awards
- Manage and develop relationships with customers and provide a consultative sales approach that delivers the highest level of account management services….”
Education and Years of Experience:
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related (customer service or inside sales) experience.
- Five to ten years of related experience selling IT Solutions to government clients
- Experience with client sales engagement to include pro-active networking, warm calling, and selling to multiple contacts within an organization, including ‘C’ levels.
- Experience selling into the identified government sectors and bring established and trusted relationships to DMI Services that will benefit our growth …”
- The ability to share the goals and concerns of the client and understand the technology partner and products available to meet their goals and solve their challenges.
- Emphasis and proven experience in 1 of the following areas is required: HHS, DHS…”
G2X TAKE: This global mobility solutions and digital transformation leader, whose customer, Grants.gov, a division of the Department of Health and Human Services, recently earned a 2019 FedHealthIT Innovation Award for its Workspace functionality, is seeking a leader positioned to take its Mobility, Cyber Security, Big Data Analytics and Overarching IT Services into new markets.