We are seeking a talented individual for Capture Manager who is responsible for devising and executing the capture strategy for new business opportunities and customers in the federal healthcare market.
Leads the development of capture management plans and cross functional teams focused on meeting the following key objectives for each new business opportunity assigned:
- Establish a pursuit team with appropriate resources
- Develop win themes that will resonate with client
- Develop a win strategy
- Maximize understanding of key competitors
- Develop a compelling solution
- Obtain agreement on a winning price
- Maximize proposal readiness
- Bachelor’s degree in business, public administration or related field required. Masters preferred.
- 5 plus years of work experience in supporting business development and operational units specifically related to strategic initiatives, product development, and other similar responsibilities.
- 2 plus years of experience in the federal healthcare market required.
- Business knowledge of and relationships with Federal Health Agencies, including HHS/CMS, VA, DHA.
- Demonstrated success in closing business with Federal Health Agencies.
- Experience in bid and proposal for federal contracts.
- Knowledge of the federal contracting process and familiarity with Federal Acquisition Register (FAR).