- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executives to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value.
- Collaborate with other teams within ID.me to address customer requirements and customer satisfaction goals.
- Be a strong customer advocate within ID.me and ensure closely aligned with the customer’s business case and business strategy.
- Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments – actively seek opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and generate referrals.
- Leads cross-functional teams to build and execute business plans, developing relationships that bridge organizational boundaries and include individuals at multiple levels.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Strategic Partnership, Business Development, or related areas
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed and logical discussions/presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related a plus
- Experience working with clients in the federal government
- Experience working in the cyber security or identity management industry is a plus