“Leads a team through the acquisition process for pre-identified business opportunities. Oversees the analyses and orchestrations of all capture activities during the proposal phase and post-submittal activities. Responsible for the development, execution and management of business development and marketing strategies to drive revenue growth for the assigned SBU(s) or product(s). This includes development of specific opportunity capture plans in collaboration with the other organization functional groups. Understands capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses and directs the development of capture strategies and marketing philosophies. Responsible for identifying current and future client requirements and market trends, and positioning the company for business growth.”
- “Assesses market dynamics. Develops and executes a growth strategy based on market trends, strategic goals and capabilities, client needs, and the competitive environment to meet assigned growth budgets.
- Directs development of Healthcare Services sales and marketing plans and material.
- Develops and executes an organizational structure and supporting work systems and processes for achieving business goals.
- Manages the business development pipeline following standard operating procedures, processes, and templates…”
- Bachelors in Social Sciences or related field. Masters preferred.
- 10+ years in the proposal and business capture environment with 3+ years related to Healthcare Services.
- Demonstrated negotiation, organizational, communication, and leadership skills.
- Ability to develop and execute Healthcare Services strategic marketing plans.
- Ability to develop and execute a Customer/Client Call Plan resulting in Contract Award
- 5+ years’ experience and an extensive professional healthcare services network of current or previous Agency leaders and contractors from HHS, VA, DHA, and/or DOL
- Knowledge in Public Sector Healthcare: Policy and Practice.
- Experience in Complex Population Management, Behavioral Health & Well-Being, Specialty Medical Management, Human Performance, and/or Specialty Pharmacy services….”
G2X TAKE: This Fortune 500 company, who manages some of the fastest growing, most complex areas of health, including special populations, complete pharmacy benefits and other specialty areas of Healthcare, is seeking a lead to be responsible for the development, execution and management of business development and marketing strategies to drive Federal revenue growth.