“ManTechs Mission Solutions & Services (MSS) Group is seeking an experienced Federal Health focused Vice President to drive customer relationships and business outcomes within the Federal Civilian business unit with annual revenues in excess of $500 million. This position will directly support the Health Division and can be based in northern Virginia, Washington, DC, or Maryland location. The position will drive strategy and growth in support of the federal health portfolio with agencies to include Human Services (HHS), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and National Institutes of Health (NIH).”
“The Vice President is responsible for strategic positioning, business development, customer relations, and business planning to build and sustain revenue growth and profitability. This individual fosters strategic growth through the development and implementation of a detailed sales plan supporting the business units organic growth.”
“Demonstrated capability to:
- Flawlessly execute with organic growth and identify and integrate key merger and acquisition targets
- Operate as strong team player with ability to work with operational leadership and program management to engage in building customer relationships, understanding capabilities, and building new business
- Grow customer/agency accounts …”
- Have a breadth and depth of knowledge for the specific customers/agencies of the business unit
- Maintain contacts with the peers in the industry, Partners, Primes, Subcontractors and Customers.
- Sustain strong familiarity with operational/technical aspects of solutions and service delivery…”
- Education: Bachelors degree in Business or Technical field and related experience
- A minimum of 10-15 years of overall experience and minimum of 10 years of business management
- Experience leading growth initiatives for a large organization, including experience in enterprise technology or cyber security capabilities and solutions.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of identified customer set, as well as other services and agencies, and proven experience in identifying sales growth opportunities…”
G2X TAKE: This major technology and solutions provider to the Government, who only recently added to their Federal Health footprint and set of capabilities with the acquisition of Kforce Government Solutions, is seeking a VP to drive strategy and growth in support of the Federal health portfolio with agencies to include HHS, CMS, CDC and NIH.