“Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking an R&D Portfolio Manager who will work with program managers and business development on a leadership team to enable successful execution of all phases of programs, products and portfolios from inception through completion. He/she should be able to work with contracts, subcontracts, business development, strategy, lead technical architects and other connections as appropriate. Position located in Atlanta, Ga with travel up to 25%.
- Acts as a primary interface with current and future customers on program needs and priorities, Northrop Grumman products and solutions, and brainstorming new solutions to meet needs.
- Supports leadership team in strategy efforts, lifecycle management planning, and assessments of probability-of-success.
- Designs related integrated process team activities and manages activities to ensure vertical and horizontal solutions integration.
- Provides product and solution portfolio analyses and reports to management committees in support of decision-making.
- Consults internally and with customer on HHS EPLC, TBM, FITARA and other PMO oversight and enterprise functions.
- May support customers on program activities, managing program cost, schedule and technical performance.
- Leads strategic business growth initiatives that support the Operating Unit (OU) imperatives…“
- Bachelor’s and 10 plus years of experience; or Master’s degree in business, IT, or related field
- Project Management Institute’s Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- At least 10 years’ program and project management experience on federal contracts in the health market, preferably at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Experience with HHS EPLC, TBM, and/or FITARA
- Experience with creating and maintaining strategic partnerships with multiple business types including 8a, large consulting companies, technology vendors, etc.
- Must be skilled at managing multiple customer and partner relationships
- 5 plus years demonstrated business development and growth in relevant industry…”
G2X TAKE: This established partner to CDC, who delivers solutions to advance public health outcomes by providing the global health community rapid access and technology and science in order to strengthen practice, promote health, prevent disease and prepare for and respond to adverse health events, is seeking a portfolio manager in Atlanta to work with program managers and business development on a leadership team to enable successful execution of all phases of programs, products and portfolios from inception through completion.