This executive plays a key and central leadership role in the development, coordination and implementation of strategies to support ongoing and expansion of PAE’s Federal/Civilian Healthcare PAE business. Responsible for interacting and creating relationships with numerous customers within the Federal, State, Local, and Commercial health care industry, to include Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and its agencies and offices (CMS, NIH, FDA, CDC, etc.); US Department of Veterans Affairs and Defense Health Agency; National Institutes of Health (NIH). Key areas include claims management, service center operations, policy and administration, research and laboratory support, health information technologies, and data analytics. The position interacts with Company program leadership executives and their teams within PAE. The Senior Account Leader reports to the Senior Vice President Business Development National Security Solutions.
Convey existing relationships with customers to expedite new opportunity pipeline development and bring “the voice of the customer” into opportunity strategies. Proactively create, cultivate, enhance relationships with current and potential new customers and key contacts in the healthcare and life sciences field to help identify new business opportunities. Position will convey customer’s most important requirements and opportunities to company leadership and recommend an appropriate response considering current market conditions.
Serve as an executive leader in the business unit during opportunity identification, qualification, competitive positioning, and strategy development. Daily activities will include customer relationship building, developing and executing contact plans, identifying and developing new business opportunities, working as part of a team with program management and business leadership to sell and develop solutions to highly complex customer problems, influencing pursuit and overall account strategies.
- The candidate will have established healthcare and life sciences customer relationships and be known among Industry partners. The candidate will lead strategic account planning, prioritization, pipeline development.
- Responsible for establishing and growing healthcare and life sciences domestic markets, and international markets, by strategically seeking out and creating opportunities and channels to market.
- Establishes strategic objectives for all current and future capabilities of healthcare and life sciences in domestic and international markets.
- Develop and deliver strategic plans for the BD organization, focused on growth and new capability activities…
- Bachelor’s degree in business or subject matter relevant to customer’s mission required.
- 20 or more years working with customer organizations; a combination of government experience and commercial business development experience is preferred.
- Credibility with external constituents, specifically with broad customer sets; the candidate should have a developed network of relevant contacts in these communities…