“The Provider segment is comprised of the Veterans Affairs (VA) and Defense Health Agency (DHA) accounts. The ABM acts as the trusted strategic business partner to Health Group executives, serving as the segment’s liaison and integration point for all business operations organizations supporting the segment, including Finance, Technical Accounting, Procurement/Supply Chain, Invoicing, Credit & Collections, Contracts Administration & Legal, Systems & Compliance, Sales and Business Development.”
“The role of Account Business Managers is to realize a consistent, client-centered operating cadence within accounts (Governance), grow and improve the financial quality of the account (Business Planning), support and enable aggressive account sales and margin growth (Business Enablement), and drive the operational efficiencies, coordination, and analysis needed to best meet account commitments (Business Operations).”
“Key responsibilities include:
- Financial management and oversight of a complex portfolio with a four-year average annual revenue of $170 million multiple individuals contracts and subcontracts (as Prime and as Sub to multiple Small Businesses); under which, executed task orders awarded with a range of contract cost types (FP, FP LOE, FP-Milestone deliverables, T&M).
- Collaboration with executive-level stakeholders to perform financial planning and analysis functions such as developing budgets, maintaining operating forecasts, performing variance analysis, and complying with monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements; provide and refresh financials for the three-year Account Growth Plan (AGP).
- Identification, tracking, and reporting on Productivity/Value Capture/margin improvement actions
- Business Finance review and approvals for Procurement (Direct on program costs (all contracts types except cost-plus), excluding HW/SW resale, and Indirect) up to $1M…”
- Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related discipline; ten years of continuing and progressive experience in a role/position oriented toward Finance, Accounting, or Economics can be substituted for the minimum education and discipline requirements
- Experience with government contracting, including operating and managing various contract cost types (FP, FP LOE, FP Milestone, T&M, Cost Plus)
- Knowledge of Generally-Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)…”
G2X TAKE: Only a few months removed from picking up a big $155M VistA maintenance and support task order win at VA, this longtime partner to VA and DHA is seeking a leader who can leverage the company’s capabilities in mission services, digital transformation and enterprise operations, a team of 14,000 engineers, analysts, investigators and architects, and more than 260 patents, to serve as a trusted strategic business partner to Health Group executives at Veterans Affairs and the Defense Health Agency.