We seek a Business Development Executive to cover all agencies across the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), excluding the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)…
Business Development position will support the Health Business Group with a focus on HHS department-level offices and programs, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Works closely with the pursuit team and account team to understand the scope of the engagement and contract in order to provide requisite analysis/information and recommendations to the pursuit and account teams.
- Lead deal teams and represents the company to the customer for IT Programs up to $500m TCV.
- Responsible for assembling all required resources/skills to develop proposal, pursue and win IT programs
- Responsible for validating/endorsing the technical solution for the deal. Works with delivery to assure that solution design can be properly delivered.
- Develops deal timeline and ensures that pursuit team meets deal milestones and deadlines.
- Assigned to close one or more accounts with approximate annual revenue $50-100M
- 10 years’ experience in Sales, Capture or Solution Development support for professional services firms that contract to HHS.
- Formally credited with multiple prime contract wins in HHS, each in excess of $25M each
- Strong working knowledge of HHS’s information technology, acquisition, and operating organizations.
- Typically 9+ years directly related experience in IT Sales/Capture/Solution Development and/typically 12+ years in complex IT service business environment.
- University or Bachelor’s degree or a technical degree.
- Strong knowledge of technology services solutions preferred
- High level of vertical industry knowledge in IT domains.