Our Group Vice President for Health Policy & Data Analysis will lead a talented group of researchers and data analysts in work for Federal and state agencies engaged in studying and transforming health systems and health services delivery.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in:
- Strategic leadership for growth: Able to expand business base with current clients and new clients. Grow large projects from small projects, obtain new projects within current client set and organize effective capture to obtain work with new clients and adjacent markets. Primary focus in growing business in Federal contracting environment.
- Recruiting, retaining, and developing staff: Able to attract top senior-level professionals in health policy research, health data analysis and health program evaluation. Provide environment for ongoing professional development of staff. Develop a robust leadership pipeline for the organization.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships through outstanding delivery on projects: Tracks quality, cost and timeliness of project performance for portfolio of business; stays in touch with clients to ensure optimum performance and timely course corrections when needed. Develop effective project managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area (advanced degree preferred), plus at least 12 years of experience working on health systems or services research, and 6 years of management and business development responsibility for an organizational unit conducting health systems or services research.
- Prefer experience in health economics and/or policy analysis particularly related to financing of and payment for services under Medicare and Medicaid.
- Must have experience with winning and managing government contracts and ensuring compliance with corporate management policies and procedures.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and at least 5 years of senior staff supervisory experience.