SpecPro Management Services, LLC is seeking a Sr Program Manager that has the expertise and capability to perform the essential subject matter expertise to the Program Management Office support to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)/ Office of Information Technology (OIT), who’s mission is to addresses the need for IT to be accessible to this constituency. The most effective and least costly approach to technology accessibility is for CMS to incorporate accessibility into the fabric of its IT governance, development and procurement processes.
The CMS Chief Information Officer (CIO) is designated as the CMS Section 508 Official and is required to ensure CMS implements and adheres to Federal, HHS, and CMS Section. The Sr Program Manager will support the following task areas: Support the Project Director, Training and Outreach & Communication for OIT.
- The Sr Program Manager will provide the overall collaboration to support CMS/OIT in order to accomplish their objectives and to support effective execution of training for CMS employees and internal and external stakeholders, ensuring CMS remains compliant with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
- Provide the support necessary to operate and establish tasks in order to utilize and leverage existing industry best practices including program implementation support, develop and enhancement of policies and procedures, ensure management of internal training improvements, external training development by Trainers, and develop a plan to communicate with beneficiaries and external stakeholders.
- The work involves developing and coordinating plans and technical approaches to solve problems throughout CMS and coordinating activities within CMS and with external partners…
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Program Manager; a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Experience within Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and working knowledge of Accessibility and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.