“TISTA is seeking a creative and talented Capture Manager that will be a part of the TISTA VA team by performing strategic capture efforts to help continue TISTA’s growth and support of VA.”
- Leads VA capture efforts to secure new, strategic contracts.
- Improving capture win rate through continuous improvement of capture best practices.
- Creates and presents deal review presentations intended for corporate capture gate approvals.
- Collaborating closely with other members of the corporate functional areas, including Executive, Operations, Technology, Proposals, Contracts, and Pricing teams
- Collaborate with proposal and business development professionals on strategic opportunities; analyze customer requirements, competitors, and internal capabilities.
- Exhibit business writing skills and an understanding of price-to-win strategies…”
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience working in or with the VA.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience working in the federal government or in federal government consulting.
- Proven experience successfully leading the capture of at least two large federal government contracts within the VA ($10 million in value or larger).
- Proven experience using price-to-win strategies to effectively bid new work.
- Aptitude for results-focused, milestone-based capture management process…”
G2X TAKE: Fresh off winning a $40M Appeals Modernization Caseflow Development and Support task at VA, fast-growing consultancy and T4NG Prime TISTA, with capabilities in Application Engineering, Cybersecurity, Data Science, Infrastructure, and Mobility support, is seeking a leader to drive strategic capture efforts and help continue its growth and support of VA.