“This position is located in the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Office of Information Technology (OIT), within the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Information and Technology and Chief Information Officer (CIO), where the incumbent serves as the Director of Information Technology Strategic Communications (ITSC).”
- Oversee all internal and external communication and stakeholder activities for Office IT
- Directs work efforts relating to the analysis, research, and formulation of official responses written and verbal requests as directed by OIT’s executive leadership.
- Directs and facilitates the planning, acquisition, development, implementation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of communication and stakeholders engagement-related components of the OIT programs.
- Develops and implements policies, guidance, and procedure.
- Manages and execute all communication projects, task and deliverables as directed by OIT executive leadership
- Provides senior level leadership and program management.”
You must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to at least the next lower grade GS- 14 in the normal line of progression for the occupation in the organization. Specialized experience includes: (1) Production, communication, and dissemination of information and ideas to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media (2) Lead development of organization communication programs and policies…”