“The ideal candidate will be networked with customers and with potential partners and competition within this market and will have a good understanding of relevant contracts and the current marketplace. This work will include the expansion of existing accounts and new accounts, and being a team player in the expansion of Acuity System’s market share, qualifying opportunities and the development of business cases to quantify problem and solution values, pricing assistance, development of marketing strategies and long-range business plans, and presentation of technical capabilities and solutions during marketing events and customer meetings.”
“Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare, maintain, and execute account plans and ensure those plans reflect the priorities established in the business strategy.
- Build and foster relationships with decision makers and influencers in the community in stay abreast of relevant business needs
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities and achieve annual new business targets Promote Fulcrum solutions.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the account and competitive environment through regular customer-facing meetings and engagements.
- Ensure a coordinated and integrated business development and service delivery model…”
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years business development experience managing or assisting in the capture of opportunities ranging from $3M to more than $100M; At least 10 years professional work-related experience in the supported area; should have experience developing a strategic account plan to identify, pursue, and capture profitable solutions-based contracts…”
“Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Firm understanding of the Federal Government procurement life-cycle, and applicable Federal Health contract vehicles, such as GSA Vehicles and others.
- Ability to effectively engage government officials and staff, and build solid relationships with key individuals to identify and mature new business opportunities. Must possess established relationships within the Federal Health environment, including government customers, key competitors, and teaming partners
- Must have demonstrated negotiation skills, including identifying and building win themes, value propositions, and competitive positioning, as well as leading a team through the government procurement cycle
- Must have strong leadership skills, including demonstrated success to lead an internal team through long-term sales cycles of 12-24+ months and shorter-term capture efforts of 3 to 6 months…”
G2X TAKE: This small business, that applies Agile practices and a DevSecOps delivery approach to deliver large-scale IT modernization, advanced analytics, enterprise information management, and business process management solutions for Federal Government customers, is seeking a leader with a firm understanding of the procurement life-cycle, and applicable Federal Health contract vehicles, and who can bring established relationships within the Federal Health environment.