- Increase customer base and add to existing customer profitability.
- Identify, design, develop and implement market-driven strategies to achieve revenue goals and the company’s mission.
- Oversee marketing programs and partner channels that increase the company’s revenues and mid-market customer base and expand existing channels.
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships to expand core product lines or bring new product lines to the organization…”
- Understanding of contracts and the Federal Acquisition Regulations and experience ensuring compliance with governing rules and regulations
- Required experience 10+ years of IDIQ contracts management with experience with managing NIH contracts is a plus.
- Large scale contracts over 100Million is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business.
- Ten (10) years of overall experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in program/project management.
- Minimum of 5 years in management of large task-order based contracts…”
- Capture Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Work with the Federal Government: 5 years (Preferred)
- Federal Government Business Development: 7 years (Preferred) …”
G2X TAKE: This 8(a) HUBZone, woman-owned small business (WOSB), who maintains a broad set of Federal Health past performance and was recognized in 2017 and 2018 as a FedHealthIT Innovation Award winner, is seeking a lead to identify, design, develop and implement market-driven strategies to achieve revenue goals and the company’s mission.