“ManTech is seeking a dynamic, innovative, Capture Manager to directly support Mission Solutions and Services Federal Civilian Business Unit at our Herndon, VA or Bethesda/Owings Mills, Maryland locations. ManTech is seeking a seasoned professional that understands the full capture lifecycle and has been successful in various customer domains within the federal civilian section. Intimate knowledge, experience and access to key organizations is essential. This position will work closely with the appropriate ManTech business programs and leaders to provide strategic direction and leadership; develop creative and innovative capture strategies; develop comprehensive and compelling solutions; support qualification of new business opportunities; and lead the preparation of winning proposals for our government clients.”
“Understanding market trends and technical direction of customers and translating customer and competitive intelligence into compelling capture strategies and solutions is the essence of this position. The ideal candidate must be able to leverage deep mission understanding of customers’ needs and objectives in Enterprise IT. Knowledge and experience in IT Infrastructure; Managed Services; Data Center, Cloud and Cloud Migration; Systems Engineering and Software Development; Data Transport and Systems Integration; Big Data and Data Analytics; Cyber Threats, Cyber Security and Advanced Technologies is preferred.”
“Responsibilities include market analysis, strategic business planning, and capture strategy/solution development, leading to award of major programs…”
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years of related experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Prior sales/business development/capture experience in federal civilian agencies.
- Ability to drive/follow the Capture Process from opportunity positioning and qualification through proposal development and opportunity closing.
- Track record of successful capturing and winning >$100M new business opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/execute disciplined capture efforts for large and complex captures focused on IT Infrastructure; Managed Services; Data Center, Cloud and Cloud Migration; Systems Engineering and Software Development; Data Transport and Systems Integration; Big Data and Data Analytics; Cyber Threats, Cyber Security and Advanced Technologies…”
G2X TAKE: This major technology and solutions provider to the Government, who only recently added to their Federal Health footprint and set of capabilities with the acquisition of Kforce Government Solutions, is seeking a lead to understand market trends and technical direction of customers and to translate customer and competitive intelligence into compelling capture strategies and solutions.