“As a Representative in NetApp’s Sales function, you are responsible for selling NetApp’s Products and Data Management Services to new and existing NetApp customers, as well as maintaining positive on-going relationships to meet evolving customer needs. Your overall focus areas will be in prospecting, developing business, responding to RFP’s, developing proposals for presentation to customers, and selling products and services. Cross-functional teams from NetApp’s Marketing, Systems Engineering and Product Development functions provide support and tools for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals. You will utilize your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills to be successful in this role…”
“Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within existing customer accounts; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned accounts; develop new selling relationships within value-added partners.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with customers. Other NetApp sales team members may also participate in the sales call to help qualify opportunities.
- Determine if customer has a valid need for NetApp products and services and then develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on their business need.
- Propose an evaluation test project to enable the customer to test products in their own environment and determine acceptance criteria that a customer could use to determine the success of an evaluation test project.
- Utilize a consultative approach, discuss business issues with customer and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFP’s and follow up with customer…”
- HHS Experience in last 3 years, at least – NIH preferred
- Technology sales background with demonstrated success over the last 8+ years.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions...”
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience….”
G2X TAKE: This provider of a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation, is seeking a sales leader with NIH/HHS experience to focus on prospecting, developing business, responding to RFPs, developing proposals for presentation to customers, and selling products and services.