- Business development activity including prospecting, qualification, value demonstration, and opportunity closure
- Spearheads the sales process by developing leads into qualified opportunities.
- Functions within an enterprise sales model and works very closely with the account team (solution sales, consulting, professional services) to pursue new opportunities and manage current business relationships.
- This position will also focus on CMS Health Operations
- Assume responsibility and accountability for assigned annual sales revenue goals
- Maintain a robust, qualified new business pipeline with CMS Health Operations opportunities
- Demonstrate consistent activity disciplines to maximize new business development and assure perpetual pipeline growth
- Display exceptional strategic selling skills including discovery, ROI development and presentation, sales cycle maintenance, tactical planning and closing…”
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 7 years selling Federal Healthcare solutions with a successful track record selling Health Operations Solutions into CMS
- Experience working with large federal deals and annual sales targets at a minimum between $25MM to 50MM annually…”
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience selling into the CMS markets
- Demonstrable sales success using a consultative sales approach …”
G2X TAKE: This global leader, focused on providing services and expertise to help Federal agencies tackle some of the biggest challenges in Healthcare, is seeking a leader to spearhead the sales process and maintain a robust, qualified new business pipeline with CMS Health Operations opportunities.