- The primary purpose of the US Sales Team is to activate existing and develop new, long-term sustainable client relationships with agency executives and understand key account’s organizations and business issues that ultimately help generate new business opportunities and help the firm meet its growth goals.
- Relationship targets include all key economic buyers such as HHS Department and top Operating Divisions (OPDIVs) leadership other key and leading decision makers within the HHS. Special emphasis on any current, relevant experience working with large federal healthcare programs (CMS, NIH, FDA, CDC, OS) including systems and organizational changes in emerging health IT, value based care, public health transformation and pharmaceutical innovation as well as use of AI tools for disease surveillance and intervention. Additional preferred experience working with HHS research programs (Intramural/extramural), Data and IT systems across the OPDIVS and the ONC….”
Required Sales Experience & Capabilities
- Highly effective and successful collaboration with internal corporate client service and operations leadership and staff.
- Understand client business issues and match them to service capabilities/revenue opportunities.
- Lead and manage the sales process through effective targeting of buyers and influencers.
- Experience identifying policy and/or business problems and successfully capture from sourcing through award/close…”
“Basic Qualifications/Preferred Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 10+ years of experience working within the Federal Government market AND at least 5 years in successful consultative sales in the HHS accounts.
- Minimum Degree Required: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher educational institution … “
- Recent and relevant knowledge of professional or consulting services selling and a clear, successful track record of building and sustaining long-term relationships with clients actively procuring consulting services support.
- Demonstrated success in an individual contributor sales role for a professional services organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of the structure, key issues, language, and environment of the HHS and its Operating Divisions (OPDIVS) with an ability to discuss and explain current and emerging issues including services applicable to those needs and effectively engage with senior level clients and with sector-focused Guidehouse resources…”
G2X TAKE: Acquired by an affiliate of Veritas Capital in 2018, the former PwC Public Sector group and new standalone entity is seeking a lead with current, relevant experience working with large Federal Healthcare programs (CMS, NIH, FDA, CDC, OS) to activate existing and develop new, long-term sustainable client relationships with agency executives and understand key account organizations and business issues that ultimately help generate new business opportunities.