“The Vice President of Business Development will define and implement a strategy to ensure continued growth in a highly complex government contracting environment. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Vice President of Business Development is a senior corporate executive with direct responsibility for the overall pursuit of new business, the identification and capture of new contracts, and the marketing of Hendall to potential customers.”
- Develop the overarching strategy and tactical activities for business development within the organization, focusing on all possible avenues to support continued growth.
- Identify, qualify, capture, and close deals through proactive relationship-building with potential customers.
- Establish and maintain a pipeline of target opportunities that have been qualified through initial conversations with government stakeholders.
- Conduct ongoing and routine outreach to potential clients and represent Hendall at meetings, conferences, and other externally-focused events…”
- At least 10 years of directly applicable experience.
- Proven success identifying, influencing, responding to, and winning Federal government contracts.
- A track record demonstrating the ability to establish relationships with Federal government officials…”
- Recent experience supporting one or more HHS Operating Divisions in a customer-facing role.
- Intelligence leading to immediate expansion of corporate pipeline….”
G2X TAKE: Looking to build on their broad Federal Health footprint that cuts across HHS at CMS and NIH, this CIO-SP3 SB, SAMHSA IDIQ and CMS NSTP IDIQ Prime, primarily focused on Professional Services and Solutions, Training and Technical Assistance and IT, is seeking a lead to develop the overarching strategy and tactical activities for business development within the organization, focusing on all possible avenues to support continued growth.