“ManTech is seeking an experienced and growth-oriented Vice President to manage the business line for a portfolio of programs within our Health Division. This position will lead oversight for contracts and subcontracts, HR, recruiting, project control, and forecasting for multiple contracts and task orders across the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The position will also support the development of the growth strategy for programs within the portfolio and will work closely with program teams to assess and guide performance, quality, management, and technical strategies.”
- Support the day-to-day management of a portfolio of programs within our Health Division
- Manage a team of senior program managers and project managers to meet financial and operational commitments.
- Support the needs of the program teams to achieve program, division, and corporate financial goals and strategies.
- Establish goals, plans, budgets, and strategic growth objectives for programs within the portfolio…”
“Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with government acquisitions, systems engineering, program oversight, and matrixed resource/staffing approaches.
- Direct experience as a program manager on government programs with 50-100 FTEs strongly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of business development, capture, and/or business line experience is desired.
- Exceptional attention to detail for accurate communications and forecasting.
- Ability to obtain a VA PIV is required…”
G2X TAKE: This consultancy, who specializes in providing innovative solutions in cybersecurity, big data analytics, enterprise IT and systems engineering to the Federal Government, is seeking a VP to lead oversight for contracts and subcontracts, HR, recruiting, project control, and forecasting for multiple contracts and task orders across the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).