“Position Overview: The Senior Vice President of MAXIMUS Federal Contact Center Operations (CCO) is a key member of the Federal Leadership Team and is the responsible for operations and growth for a multi-million dollar contact center operations program. The role reports directly to the President and General Manager of MAXIMUS Federal. The individual will be expected to develop trusted relationships within the federal agency they support on large business process and systems integration projects. Two main areas of focus will encompass the SVP attention: Delivery excellence on current Contact Center Operations call centers across the United States, and Growth Strategy within the Federal agency tied to the CCO. In addition, the SVP will:
- Oversee all aspects of the Federal Contact Center Operations P&L, including business development interaction with Federal BD Leader, operations, marketing, proposal operations, etc..
- Ensure MAXIMUS Federal is well positioned to successfully respond to significant Federal Requests for Proposals.
- Ensure that MAXIMUS Federal CCO acts with due diligence and operates in accordance with contractual and legislative requirements, statutory obligations and company policies.
- Develop MAXIMUS Federal CCO philosophies, direction, values and operational policies aligned to both Corporate and Federal initiatives.
- Define and implement strategic, operational and financial plans…”
“MUST HAVE EXPERIENCES
- 20+ years of Federal BPO experience
- 10+ years of P&L experience
- Experience related to Federal contracting regulations and accounting standards
- Demonstrated client relationships in related markets
- Must provide clear evidence of winning large contracts in excess of $1B TCV
- Significant Business Development wins
- Profitable contract delivery (operations) experience
- Preferred company experience with 10%+ 5-year CAGR of organic growth….”
G2X TAKE: Only a year removed from the announcement that they had acquired GDIT’s U.S. Federal Citizen Engagement Centers for $400 Million in Cash, and were the first awardee on the new “Contact Center SIN”, this consultancy, devoted to providing health and human services program management and consulting services, is seeking a lead to oversee all aspects of the Federal Contact Center Operations P&L, including business development and growth for this multi-million dollar contact center operations program.