“Cognitive Medical Systems, experts in helping large public and private organizations make the most of their comprehensive healthcare IT investments, announced today that it secured six new contracts for its services.”
“The company seeks to hire software engineers, customer service representatives, clinical informaticists, human factors engineers and a project manager as it expands services into the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services in addition to the Department of Defense and Veterans Affairs…”
“The new contracts awarded to Cognitive Medical Systems included:
- VA Community Care Network
- San Diego Health Connect
- Health and Human Services Measure Authoring Tool (MAT)
- Veterans Administration Palo Alto Health Care System
- HHS Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- VA Office of Human Factors Engineering” Read the full press release here.
Source: Cognitive Medical Systems secures six contracts, expanding beyond healthcare IT, Veterans Affairs work – October 3, 2019. Cognitive Medical Systems.