Solicitation Number: CAE-20-03973
“This RFI/SS is to gauge interest in the requirement to continue providing proprietary maintenance, operational support, sustainment, as well as integration support, to Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs) that have been deployed to the CoPathsystems…”
“The Anatomic Pathology (AP) community utilizes the commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) system, Cerner CoPath M and is transitioning to APLIS. APLIS is Contractor’s COTS system developed at private expense. The Government understands that use of APLIS, including upgrades and new releases, is subject to Contractor’s end user license agreement. Cerner CoPath M was deployed at 46 sites and APLIS is deployed at (38) sites. Upon transition from CHCS to MHS Genesis, APLIS will directly interface with MHS Genesis.”
“The objective of this contract is to support the operation and sustainment of APLIS at AP laboratory sites. The Contractor shall follow the Code of Federal Regulation (CFR), Title 42, and Part 493, to ensure that APLIS is safe and effective for its intended use. The Contractor shall perform integrated activities to include:
- Installation and sustainment of all test, training, production and training environments
- Military Treatment Facility (MTF) installs
- Customer support
- System and infrastructure maintenance at host MAAG sites
- Quality assurance
- Change and configuration management of current and future versions of APLIS to ensure continuous support.
- Configuration, implementation, and maintenance activities required to deploy new versions of APLIS (future releases and/or upgrades of application software throughout the life of the contract)
- Interfaces with other clinical systems.
- Management of the Host Based Security System (HBSS) on the APLIS production, training, and testing servers.”