“ASRC Federal is seeking a Senior Director for Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Business Development to join our Information and Technical Solutions (IS&T) Business Development team. This person is responsible for the new business growth of our Healthcare business. The position is located in the Reston, VA.”
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of the HHS new business pipeline, opportunity identification, qualification, shaping, strategy and positioning activities leading to the successful capture of multiple opportunities. Deep working knowledge and relationships across HHS and its OPDIVs, with emphasis on the Department, CMS, NIH, FDA, and CDC. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of success in identifying, qualifying and closing enough deals to support the strategic growth of a $400M line of business. Demonstrated experience in successfully pursuing GWAC/IDIQ task orders in the federal IT market is desired. The candidate will be responsible for core market sustainment and new business growth, new business opportunity identification, qualification, competitive positioning and capture. Position reports to the ASRC Federal IS&T Vice President of Business Development.
- Responsible for IS&T HHS Pipeline development and management
- Responsible for strategic evaluation of potential business opportunities and provides input into the company’s overall business strategy with a focus on the federal defense markets.
- Together with the VP/GM, Federal Health Division and Federal IS&T Vice President of Business Development, develops and manages the Strategic Planning Process and implementation of that plan….”
- Bachelor’s degree is required and Master’s degree is preferred
- 10+ years related experience working in the Information and Technology federal government contracting environment
- 10+ years’ experience in developing pipelines, strategic plans and new business budgets…”
G2X TAKE: This Government services subsidiary of a large Alaskan Native Corporation is seeking a lead with deep working knowledge and relationships across HHS and its OPDIVs, with emphasis on the Department, CMS, NIH, FDA, and CDC and a proven record of success in identifying, qualifying and closing enough deals to support the strategic growth of a $400M line of business.