- Research, Identify and develop strategies to expand business in untapped markets and customer domains for the AWS GovCloud (US) region; including creation of new capabilities and solution sets to meet customer requirements and address emerging trends
- Identify specific customer segments, industry verticals and partner markets to approach with targeted value propositions and business case proposals leveraging AWS GovCloud (US).
- Identify key industry segments and work with the AWS sales and partner development teams to introduce AWS GovCloud (US) to customers and partners.
- Define, develop and manage GovCloud-focused AWS programs and initiatives tailored to specific markets and customer segments.
- Research and develop business cases to support detailed product feature requests in AWS GovCloud (US).
- At least 8+ years of a combination of business development, sales, and/or product management experience, specifically for solutions focused on the US Federal Civilian market.
- 5+ years experience with FedRAMP, DOD SRG, ITAR, DFARS and other compliance/security regimes germane to AWS GovCloud (US).
- Bachelor’s degree is required; concentrations in either business or computer science preferred. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years experience with cloud computing and the public sector.