“CGI seeks a Baltimore-based business development professional with a broad strategic perspective and a proven track record of success in growing business, delivering solutions to problems, and developing and executing sound internal processes from the ground up.”
“This role is responsible for building the pipeline for organic growth by ensuring excellence in the planning and delivery of full life cycle business development activities for CGI’s HHS Sector. The right person will drive strategic planning, target identification, capture strategies, and customer relations. This individual will collaborate with counterparts across the Federal Sector to ensure that best-of-breed solutions are brought forward to customers and that CGI is appropriately positioned.”
“Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying funded programs of significant value.
- Interfaces between the BD team and internal and external stakeholders (prime or subcontractors, business group units).
- Works closely with the BD team, line of business Directors, and others to ensure effective, efficient, and integrated implementation of business development strategies…”
“Related Small Business Liaison Functions:
- Maintain and further our relationships with a range of Small Business Partners that match our target focus areas
- Connect SB partners with HHS Sector Leadership where it makes sense.
- Work with Small Business partners and BD to compare pipeline notes and identify and qualify upcoming opportunities…”
“Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 2-5 years of business development experience required; 2+ years within government and/or Healthcare IT
- Extensive experience across Health and Human Services is required
- Proven and verifiable track record of winning new business contracts greater than $50M within HHS
- Knowledge of the HHS/Federal Civilian acquisition/procurement process
- Familiarity with the HHS IDIQ/GWAC contracts and industry competitors
- Domain experience and relationships within CMS is required. Relationships at one or more of the additional agencies (CDC, FDA, NIH, and/or HRSA) organizations and programs is also required …”
G2X TAKE: This independent IT and business consulting services firm, with approximately 77,000 consultants and professionals across the globe, is seeking a business development leader with a track record of winning new business contracts greater than $50M within HHS to drive strategic planning, target identification, capture strategies, and customer relations.