“GDIT is seeking a VP of Strategic Programs to support our Veterans Affairs and Military Health business areas. This position provides an outstanding opportunity for you to play a leadership role as we work together to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical technology and mission challenges. The breadth of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands.”
“You should have a proven record of successfully growing business on large and strategic opportunities, and an ability to work collaboratively as part of the larger Federal Health Growth organization. A demonstrated intimacy across customers and in particular an understanding of the Veterans Affairs and Military Health / Defense Health Agency strategic direction is required to perform this role.”
“In this role, a typical day will include:
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities.
- Develop a strategic roadmap on expanding GDIT footprint at the VA.
- Provide high-level consulting, strategy and leadership across the Federal business especially at the VA and MHS related to large-programs.
- Support strategic capture and business development for large opportunities in the pipeline.
- Establish C-level relationships across the federal health portfolio…”
- BS degree and 10+ years of hands-on experience in Federal Sales, Business Development and/or Operations.
- Extensive background growing the business focused on professional and IT Services, such as Lifecycle SW development, ERP solutions, and federal civilian mission focused program support offerings.
- Demonstrated intimacy and experience growing the business within VA and Military Health programs…”
G2X TAKE: This Federal Health behemoth and longtime partner to VA and DHA is seeking a VP to provide high-level consulting, strategy and leadership across the Federal business especially at the VA and MHS related to large-programs.