The candidate’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- The Director of Strategic Initiatives will provide multi-faceted operational, business growth and strategic development support to the CMS Division.
- Provide direction and hands on leadership in the preparation phase of new start programs awaiting award or moving towards transition
- Provide direction and leadership on the organizations strategy to action plans, and assist the Division in hitting key milestones to accomplish goals and impact growth
- Work collaboratively with the line, business development and solution architect organizations to create innovative solutions for customers on existing programs and in the pursuit of new business
- Work collaboratively with the line and business development organizations to identify, prioritize, pursue and win new business
- Work collaboratively with the line and business development to develop and execute customer call plans and develop strong customer intimacy…”
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 12+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in holding P&L responsibility of at least $50M
- Prior experience working at or contracting with CMS
- Prior experience running a portfolio of programs within the federal market
- Knowledge and experience in managing multiple contract types (CPFF, FFP, FPLOE, T&M, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow all aspects of a business area successfully including customers, people, programs, financials, and new business over multiple years…”
- Knowledge of innovative industry business models and corresponding “go to market” solutions to aid in further growing the Leidos business at CMS
- Knowledge, experience and awareness of industry best practices in program and project management, CMMI, ITIL, agile software development, IT architectures, and other areas relevant to high maturity planning and execution…”
G2X TAKE: This Fortune 500® IT, engineering, and science solutions and services leader, who reported annual revenues of approximately $10.2 billion 2018, is seeking a lead to provide multi-faceted operational, business growth and strategic development support to the CMS Division.